When you submit a missing cash back ticket, and some other ticket types, you will need to send us copies of your receipt or other supporting documentation. There are several ways to do this.
If you have a physical receipt for an in-store purchase, take a photo of the receipt (you may need to take more than one to capture all the necessary information for your ticket - that's okay!) or you can scan the receipt to a PDF.
If you have an emailed receipt for an online purchase, you can print or export the receipt to a PDF file.
If you need to take a screenshot of your receipt or document on your phone or computer, you can do so with the following instructions. Note, you may need to take more than one screenshot to capture all the necessary information for your ticket - that's okay!
If you're using a Mac Computer, you can try this:
- Press Shift-Command-4 - this turns your cursor into a crosshair, which you can drag to select a portion of your screen to capture. Release the mouse button or trackpad to take the shot. By default, screenshots save to your desktop with the name ”Screen Shot [date] at [time].png."
- Press Shift-Command-4 and then Press and release the space bar: The crosshair turns into a little camera icon, which you can move over any open window. Click on your desired window to take a screenshot of it.
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, you can try this:
- Press the Side Button and the Volume Up button at the same time. Quickly release both buttons. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it. Screenshots go to Photos by default.
If you're using Windows Computer, you can use one of these methods:
- Press Alt + PrtScn. This copies the active window to the clipboard, which you can paste into your email response. By default, screenshots save to the "Pictures \ Screenshots."
- Press the Windows key + PrtScn. This saves the entire screen as an image file. You can find it in the "Pictures" folder, in a subfolder called "Screenshots."
If you’re using an Android Phone:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your phone:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you'll find Screenshot capture .
- Open your phone's Photos app. Tap Library \ Screenshots.
- Tip: If you don't have the Photos app, you're likely running an older Android version. Open your phone's Gallery app and tap Album view \ Screenshots folder.
Once you've captured your supporting documentation, if you're responding to an email that we've sent, just attach your files to the email and they'll come right into your ticket!
If you're submitting a new ticket, there's an option to add attachments at the bottom of the ticket form. Here you can select to take a photo or choose a file that you already have.
If you have multiple photos or documents that you need to send, once you've submitted your ticket, you'll receive an email from Dosh that indicates we've received your ticket. Simply reply to that email, attaching any additional files, and send - they'll come right into your ticket!