No. The stores pay for the program, but it’s a win-win situation. Dosh connects merchants with consumers, allowing them to give cash back directly instead of inefficiently spending that money on advertising.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I receive the verification code on my phone?
- Can I get a tax deduction for donating to a charity?
- How do donations work?
- Can I donate my Dosh to charity?
- Are my cards secure?
- Do you use or sell any of my data?
- How do I update my Dosh app?
- How secure is the Dosh app in regard to my personal data?
- What are your Terms of Service?
- Does this program cost anything?