There could be several reasons why a no cash back situation was not received for a Nearby Offer. The most common instances are as follows:
- You must make your purchase with a card that is linked to your Dosh wallet.
- We recommend that you connect all of your cards to the app so you can take full advantage of any available Dosh offers. That way you can use your cards interchangeably without having to remember a specific one to use.
- To ensure cash back with debit, you must swipe it like a credit card (do not use your PIN #) to receive your cash back. Otherwise, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies that we’re linked with (Visa, MasterCard and American Express). This is a known “no cash back” instance in the industry and not isolated only to Dosh. We track your cash backs through your credit card transactions, not your bank transactions.
- Be sure to check in the Offer details for valid locations.
- Make sure to review the More Info & Fine Print section of the offer. You'll see any limits, exclusions, or caps that the merchant may have as part of their offer. This will help you to ensure your cash back.
Nearby Offers require up to ten days for any cash back to be deposited into your Dosh wallet. It will be in a "pending" state, until the transaction has been cleared. Please allow this timeframe to pass to ensure you receive your cash back. If it's exceeded ten days, and you have not received your cash back, please submit a ticket to Dosh Support. We'll try our best to get you your cash back!