Occasionally Dosh Travel Customer Support will call prior to travel to validate your reservation and verify your card. Others reasons for this call vary. Sometimes it’s because the travel date is close, the cost of the trip is significant, the name on the reservation does not match the name on the credit card, or you've booked a certain number of rooms at random, etc. This is a precautionary extra step we take in order to prevent fraud.
Articles in this section
- What is Dosh’s hotel feature?
- Where is the Hotels tab located within the app?
- Where can I book hotels with Dosh?
- Can I book by phone?
- How do I find and book a hotel?
- Does Dosh offer cash back on hotel bookings across the world or just in the U.S.?
- How do I book more than 1 room?
- When is my card charged?
- Are resort fees included in my rate?
- Can I request a specific bed or room type?