Occasionally Dosh Travel Customer Support will call prior to travel to validate your reservation and verify your card. Others reasons for this call vary. Sometimes it’s because the travel date is close, the cost of the trip is significant, the name on the reservation does not match the name on the credit card, or you've booked a certain number of rooms at random, etc. This is a precautionary extra step we take in order to prevent fraud.
Articles in this section
- What is Dosh’s hotel feature?
- How do I book a hotel?
- How do I change or cancel my hotel booking?
- How can I contact Dosh for help with my hotel booking?
- When will I receive my hotel cash back?
- Can I book by phone?
- Can I book for someone else?
- Why didn't I receive my confirmation email?
- Does booking hotels via the Dosh app invalidate a guest's elite benefits?
- I got a phone call from Dosh Travel Customer Support after I did my booking. Why is that?