The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and a debit or credit card at check-in. The debit or credit card is required for any additional hotel-specific service fees including incidental charges and fees that may be charged by the hotel at checkout. These charges may be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, phone calls or mini-bar charges) and are not included in the room rate.
Articles in this section
- What is Dosh’s hotel feature?
- How do I book a hotel?
- How do I change or cancel my hotel booking?
- How can I contact Dosh for help with my hotel booking?
- When will I receive my hotel cash back?
- Can I book by phone?
- Can I book for someone else?
- Why didn't I receive my confirmation email?
- Does booking hotels via the Dosh app invalidate a guest's elite benefits?
- I got a phone call from Dosh Travel Customer Support after I did my booking. Why is that?