The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and a debit or credit card at check-in. The debit or credit card is required for any additional hotel-specific service fees including incidental charges and fees that may be charged by the hotel at checkout. These charges may be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, phone calls or mini-bar charges) and are not included in the room rate.
Articles in this section
- What is Dosh’s hotel feature?
- Where is the Hotels tab located within the app?
- Where can I book hotels with Dosh?
- Can I book by phone?
- How do I find and book a hotel?
- Does Dosh offer cash back on hotel bookings across the world or just in the U.S.?
- How do I book more than 1 room?
- When is my card charged?
- Are resort fees included in my rate?
- Can I request a specific bed or room type?