As part of our growth, we have updated our Terms of Service. In order to make a transfer to a PayPal, Venmo, or bank account, users must redeem a Dosh offer at an in-store or online store. Before transferring your funds, you must link a verified card, verify your email, reach the minimum $25 wallet balance, and successfully make a cash back transaction at a Dosh merchant. Once you have completed all of these steps, you'll be able to initiate a transfer to your PayPal, Venmo, or bank account.
Articles in this section
- Why did my "present balance" change?
- Can I send money from my Dosh Wallet to another person or to someone in a different country?
- How can I keep track of the cash back I’ve received?
- How do I add a bank account?
- How do I add a PayPal account?
- How do I add a Venmo account?
- How do I delete my bank, Venmo, or PayPal account?
- How do I know if my Venmo and Dosh accounts are linked?
- How do I transfer funds from my Dosh wallet?
- How long does it take to receive "pending" cash back for in-store transactions?