As part of our growth, we have updated our Terms of Service. In order to make a transfer to a PayPal, Venmo, or bank account, users must redeem a Dosh offer at an in-store or online store. Before transferring your funds, you must link a verified card, verify your email, reach the minimum $25 wallet balance, and successfully make a cash back transaction at a Dosh merchant. Once you have completed all of these steps, you'll be able to initiate a transfer to your PayPal, Venmo, or bank account.
Articles in this section
- Why did my "present balance" change?
- What is the difference between present balance and available to withdraw?
- Why is there already money in my Dosh Wallet when I just enrolled?
- Why didn't I receive cash back from an Online/Mobile Offer?
- Why didn't I receive cash back from a Nearby Offer?
- How can I keep track of the cash back I’ve received?
- How do I transfer funds from my Dosh wallet?
- Why can't I withdraw my money?
- I made a cash back transaction. Why can't I transfer my funds?
- How do I add a transfer account?