For in-store transactions receipts will show if the merchant's system picked it up as debit or credit at the bottom or top of the receipt. Remember, some chip readers will read your credit card as debit, and we have no control over this. But don't panic, if your receipt reads "debit", we will honor your cash back. Just make sure to include the receipt of your purchase when you submit a ticket to Dosh Support.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete a linked card in my Dosh app?
- Debit Card vs Credit Card
- How do I connect a card?
- How do I know if I made a debit or credit transaction?
- How many cards can I link?
- Why can’t I add a zip code to my card?
- Why can’t I link my card to another Dosh account?
- Why can’t I link my card?
- Why didn't I get cash back with my credit card?
- Why didn't I get cash back with my debit card?