Usually receipts will show if the merchant's system picked it up as debit or credit at the bottom or top of the receipt. Remember, some chip readers will read your credit card as debit, and we have no control over this. But don't panic, if your receipt reads "debit", we will honor your cash back. Just make sure to include the receipt of your purchase when you submit a request!
Articles in this section
- Can I delete a credit card in my Dosh app?
- Debit Card vs Credit Card.
- How do I connect a card?
- How do I know if I made a debit or credit transaction?
- How many cards can I link?
- Why can’t I add a zip code to my credit card?
- Why can’t I link my card to another Dosh account?
- Why can’t I link my credit card because it’s connected to another cash back program?
- Why can’t I link my credit card?
- Why did my credit card issuer decline my CVV?