Once a referral code is entered into your Dosh account, we are unable to edit it. Please make sure you are entering the correct referral code. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay taxes for referral money I've earned?
- How do I enter my referrer's code?
- Why can't I enter a referral code?
- How can I edit the referral code I entered?
- Can I personalize my referral code?
- When will my referrals receive their bonus for linking their first verified card?
- My referral completed their first in-store transaction. Why haven’t I received my referral bonus?
- What is a verified card?
- Why do some of my referrals say “Pending in-store transaction”?
- How do I know if my referral has already linked a verified card?