We require an email address to be logged on your account at all times, which is why you cannot delete the only email address on your account. First, you would have to add a secondary email, and then delete the unwanted email address.
Please follow the instructions below on how to update your email in your Dosh app:
- Tap on the three lines at the top left when you open the app
- Tap on Profile & My Information
- Tap on Edit Info at the top right
- Tap on Add Another Email Address
- Input the email address and hit enter - this will trigger our back-end system to send you an email verification
- Check your email for the verification email for the new email - this may take a couple minutes (be sure to check Spam / Junk folders, too!)
- Click on the link within that email to verify that this email address is one you have access to
To set the new email as your Primary email:
- Tap on the down arrow to the right of the email address that you've just verified
- Select "Make Primary"
To delete an email address choose the email address and click on delete
You need to have a verified email address to withdraw your Dosh earnings, receive cash back notifications, and to get receipts for charity donations.