We require an email address in order to be logged into your account at all times, which is why you cannot delete the only email address on your account. You would first have to add a secondary email, and then delete the unwanted email address.
Please follow the instructions below on how to update your email in your Dosh app:
1. Tap on the three lines at the top left when you open the app
2. Tap on Profile & My Information and then tap on "Edit Info" at the top right.
3. Tap on Add Another Email Address, then input the email address and tap the button again. This will trigger our back-end system to send you an email verification.
5. Check your email for the verification email for the new email - this may take a couple minutes (be sure to check Spam / Junk folders, too!). Click on the link within that email to verify that this email address is one you have access to.
Setting the new email as your Primary email
1. Tap on the down arrow to the right of the email address that you've just verified.
2. Select "Set as Primary".
To delete an email address choose the email address and click on "Delete."
Please note, you need to have a verified email address to withdraw your Dosh earnings, receive cash back notifications, and to get receipts for any charity donations.
Having trouble with your email? Contact our Dosh Support Team here!