We will transfer your funds to the bank account you have linked to your Dosh account. If you have to make any updates to your bank account, you must make them prior to transferring your funds. Otherwise, this may result in the funds getting sent to the wrong account. Funds that have been sent to the wrong account will not be able to be recovered by us.
Articles in this section
- I made a cash back transaction. Why can't I transfer my funds?
- Why did my "present balance" change?
- Can I send money from my Dosh Wallet to another person or to someone in a different country?
- How can I keep track of the cash back I’ve received?
- How do I add a bank account if I don't have online banking setup?
- How do I add a bank account?
- How do I add a PayPal account?
- How do I add a Venmo account?
- How do I delete my bank, Venmo, or PayPal account?
- How do I know if my Venmo and Dosh accounts are linked?