There is a combination of settings that may impede your phone or carrier from allowing the text with your verification code to go through. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
- Shut down and restart your mobile device - the can resolve many issues with receiving SMS Codes.
- For new users: Ensure the mobile number you have registered with Dosh was entered correctly. If it was incorrectly entered, you will not receive the text.
- For existing users: If you have changed your phone number recently, you will have to request a phone number change with our Dosh Support Team first. We’ll have to change your phone number, so that you can log back into your account.
If the steps listed above do not work, try calling your phone provider and ask them to assist you with the following:
- Ask your mobile phone carrier if your phone is configured to receive 6-digit text verification codes because you are not receiving them. Ask them if the limitation could be how your mobile phone is configured or how your mobile account is set up (some carriers only send 4-digits, so your carrier will assist you with resolving this and your device configuration).
- If you have an old T-Mobile account, your device may be set to block incoming SMS texts. You can request to unblock it temporarily, and it only takes 24 hours to implement. You may work directly with your carrier to have this done.
If you are still having trouble receiving our verification code, please submit a ticket to Dosh. We’ll be happy to help you sign-up or get back into your account!
Having trouble receiving your verification code? Contact our Dosh Support Team here!