No. The stores pay for the program, but it’s a win-win situation. You pay them with every purchase and provide free marketing when you share Dosh with friends and family.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay for my online order with my PayPal account?
- Do stores charge more on online purchases made through this program?
- Does this program cost anything?
- How do I get cash back on Online Offers?
- How does the Dosh online program work?
- How much cash back do I earn for using Online Offers?
- Why didn't I receive cash back for an Online Offer?