You can delete your bank, Venmo, or PayPal account by clicking the menu bar (three horizontal lines), clicking on Accounts & Cards, and selecting the account you want to remove. Once you select the account you want to delete, it will give you the option to disconnect the account.
Articles in this section
- I made a cash back transaction. Why can't I transfer my funds?
- Why did my "present balance" change?
- Can I send money from my Dosh Wallet to another person or to someone in a different country?
- How can I keep track of the cash back I’ve received?
- How do I add a bank account if I don't have online banking setup?
- How do I add a bank account?
- How do I add a PayPal account?
- How do I add a Venmo account?
- How do I delete my bank, Venmo, or PayPal account?
- How do I know if my Venmo and Dosh accounts are linked?